Caring Therapists of Broward is now offering group therapy for teenagers and adults. We provide a variety of group therapy options depending on your needs. We are located in Pembroke Pines and offer group therapy to those living in South Florida.
- Anger Management
- We provide an evidenced based anger management group to help you learn strategies to manage your anger. We use a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approach to help you learn how to better manage your anger. During group, you will learn how to manage anger, identify cues, implement strategies for anger reduction and use coping strategies.
- Aggression Replacement Therapy
- Aggression Replacement Therapy is a ten week program that is broken up into three parts: moral reasoning, anger control and skills streaming. We offer this treatment in our office or at your location. We are able to use this curriculum to meet your needs.
- Women’s Group
- We know that women have specific issues and needs that differ from men. We provide a group for women to learn how to build trust and get in touch with their inner power. Women are powerful people and sometimes they need to be reminded how to exercise their natural abilities. By working in a group with women, you will learn how to support yourself through self-care and self-love.
- Teens Group
- During our teen groups, your adolescent will learn the skills necessary to become successful in their lives. We will teach them the following skills: social skills, relationship skills, career skills and academic success skills. We put a lot of emphasis on relationships since friendships and dating becomes an important part of their lives. We address social media and the impacts they make on your teens life.
Our team at Caring Therapists of Broward are excellent and dynamic group facilitators. They are engaging and know how to make group fun, entertaining and therapeutic. We believe people can be healed through the usage of group therapy.