Counseling & Therapy services
Caring Therapists of Broward provides a variety of counseling & therapy services, including but not limited to:
- Individual Counseling for depression, anxiety, grief and loss, spirituality, empowerment,substance abuse, self esteem/self worth, being an angry teenager, behavioral issues at homeand school and life transitions
- Couples Counseling for disconnected couples, premarital counseling, couples thinking aboutdivorce and couples looking to find their spark again
- Family Counseling for families that are looking to work on communication, love, respect and connection
- LBGT Counseling for adults and teenagers, including LBGT specific couples counseling, comingout issues and family issues
- Spanish speaking counseling– Sè Habla Espanol
We will find services that best fit you! Counseling sessions are generally between 45-50 minutes long.We offer in person, phone and Skype sessions. Our rates are competitive and we can offer you with billing information for your insurance company. We offer a sliding scale to clients who qualify. Call us today to find out how Caring Therapists of Broward can help you feel better, achieve your goals and get you started on a path to healing.
To schedule an appointment with one of our therapists, you can call our office at 954-378-5381. Working with a therapist can seem like a big step. We will work with you on identifying the best therapist for you and the best services you can receive.
Caring Therapist of Broward is the premiere private practice in Davie, Broward County, South Florida and Florida. We have Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Qualified Supervisors, Certified Addictions Professionals, Registered Mental Health Counseling Interns and Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist.
We love helping families create stability back in their lives. If you our someone in your family is struggling with mental health issues or substance abuse/use, it might be time for you to schedule a session for our counseling & therapy services.